All reviewssitting areaking suitefree shuttlerooms are spaciouschoice hotelsfront desk staffshuttle serviceexcellent hotelbusiness centerclose to downtowna great place to staycherry festivalmini fridgefree breakfastpool and hot tubstaff was very friendlytc
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Always an excellent place to stay and very quiet on the 3rd floor. I'm a fan of the check in staff and always feel welcome. Wish you had more nights that jazz was being played on that beautiful piano!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank terristours
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you for your continued patronage of the Cambria Suites. I am
glad that you enjoy our hospitality from our staff. Our Jazz night comes back
in September right after Labor Day and runs through next June. Thank you
for letting us know that you enjoy it.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My boyfriend and I vacationed here from June 20 - 22. The hotel is very clean and comfortable with a friendly staff and trendy atmosphere. I was also very pleased with the restaurant inside the hotel...surprisingly delicious! Our only issue was that this hotel is a few miles away from the "action" of Traverse City i.e.: the beach, bars, and restaurants. There is a complimentary shuttle that runs until midnight, but we missed the luxury of having these experiences within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for staying at the Cambria! Sorry that the location of the hotel wasn't
where you liked it, but I am glad that you enjoyed our ammenities, the Reflect Bistro,
and our hospitality. Hope to see you on your next visit to Traverse City.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I've been traveling to TC for over 25 years. My wife is from here. For her 30th class reunion we tried another hotel. GROSS! Before we showered we looked for another place. Cambria staff accommodated our last minute request with a great rate and an early check in. When we walked in it was like Dorothy opening the door when her house was dropped in Oz. Our experience went from black and white to color! Clean and comfortable room, awesome lobby and the restaurant? We had the best meal in our own hotel than we did anywhere around town the entire trip! Go nowhere but downstairs to eat the food is 5 stars! Take it from someone who has traveled to Traverse City a bunch....STAY HERE!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Philip M
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for finding us on your visit to Traverse City. We appreciate all of
your generous comments about your visit including our Reflect Bistro. We enjoy
sharing our hospitality with our guests! We hope to see you in the future.
Thanks again!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

We chose a large suite for a family stay and quick visit to TC and Interlochen. The hotel was clean, current, and easy. No issues during our stay and was pleased with the amenities in the room. We chose it based on TripAdvisor ratings and were not disappointed.

Easy access to Traverse City, Sleeping Bear, and Interlochen.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Cambria Suites! I am glad that you enjoyed
the rooms and our beautiful area. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We were greeted with a friendly staff. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast was OK, not anything to write home about but was OK. I am used to staying at Bed and Breakfast so my thought on breakfast may be different. I would stay again!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rod G
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Cambria Suites. I am glad that
you found our staff friendly and courteous. I am sorry that you didn't
find our breakfast to your liking, we do appreciate you comments as we
are always looking for ways to improve.