All reviewssitting areaking suitefree shuttlerooms are spaciouschoice hotelsfront desk staffshuttle serviceexcellent hotelbusiness centerclose to downtowna great place to staycherry festivalmini fridgefree breakfastpool and hot tubstaff was very friendlytc
Reviewed 5 September 2014

We stay at the Cambria Suites about a half dozen times a year. And it feels like home to us. We love it!

I've reviewed this hotel before but I can't say enough great things about the place or the people. As my daughter and I settled up our breakfast bill this past stay, the server told us she not only remembered us but remembered where we sat and what we ordered...approximately six months ago! These kinds of people are what make the Cambria Suites in Traverse City so special.

Low staff turnover, commitment to quality (the restaurant has amazing food), superb customer service and outstanding cleanliness make this our family's 'go to' hotel in the Traverse City area.

Room Tip: We like the first floor, as the ceilings are higher. All rooms we've stayed in have been quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelMommy1
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. We appreciate that you choose to stay with us
and we also enjoy providing genuine hospitality. Thenk you again for all of the kind
comments.

Reviewed 5 September 2014

The rooms are perfect..comes completely with all neccesities. I just cannot fault anything. My kids loved it and its very close to everything...Lake Michigan, Restaurants, Shops and lots of entertainment .

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Pushpa K

Thank you for the great rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. We do take
pride in catering to our guest's needs the best way we can. We hope that you will be able
to visit us in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. Many times I have been to a hotel/motel that has gotten good review and I thought, were they at the same place.
This was not one of those motels. The room was spacious and well decorated. There bar and restaurant were good enough to be a "stand alone" bar/restaurant.
We were there on a Thursday nite and they had a very good jazz band. The crowd from what I could gather was local, and from Chicago and Detroit.
This is definitely a place I would return to!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mwalchak2013

Thank you for being our guest! I'm glad that you enjoyed our hotel and all that we offer. Also
thank you for dining in our Reflect Bistro and enjoying our Thursday night Live Jazz. It has become very popular. Hope that you will return the next time you are in Traverse City.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

Although we had an extremely uncomfortable fold out bed (which was eventually replaced) it was lovely. The room was very spacious and modern for a family and there was plenty if room to even eat there. The staff were always lovely. And the pool was handy too, although it seemed to be filled with splashy kids all of the time. Even though the hotel wasn't completely central, it was still within walking distance and there was a free shuttle bus with the hotel and a 7-eleven across from the hotel for necessities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you for staying at the Cambria Suites, we appreciate that you chose to stay with us.
I am glad that you enjoyed our location and all of our amenities , but I am also sorry that the
pull out sofa was not comfortable for you. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just spent 2 nights at Cambria Suites and it was a very pleasant experience. We've always stayed at the Park Place but this was much better. Our rooms was clean, spacious, and the bed was comfortable. Not cheap, however. Rather spend our money on more dinners at Cook's House. But if you really just need a shower and a bed, this is a great place to put your head

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim W
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Cambria for the first time. We appreciate
your staying with us and the comments that you provided. We do have more economical
rates at other times of the year, I hope you will return to see us then.