Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$200
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$296
US$358
US$342
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$354
US$333
US$221
US$200
Priceline
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$338
US$304
US$176
US$169
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$321
US$283
Hotels.com
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$266
All reviewsgreat hotelsitting areaking suiterooms are spaciousfree shuttlechoice hotelsfront desk staffflat screenshuttle servicebusiness centercherry festivalclose to downtownthe entire staffa wonderful staymini fridgedefinitely stay here againfree breakfast
Reviewed 4 September 2017

First time in the Great Lakes area, traveled from Calif., up to Mackinac Island. We had great service, food and conversation with server, Chris at the bar area, at Cambria.
A great place to stay and eat. Location excellent location for airport and exploring the coast. Would do it again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for choosing the Cambria and being our guest . I am glad you
enjoyed the area and liked you experience at our hotel. I will certainly pass
on the compliments to Chris who works in Reflect Bistro. Thank you again
for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We tried staying at bayshore resort and I couldn't stand the smell nor the noise level so we called Cambria and fortunately they had a room open for only $50 more a night before taxes. My god it seemed like it was a $100 difference! We felt immediately welcomed upon entry since the staff was so friendly. The room was gorgeous (we had the king room) and I loved that the room was separated from the sitting area when you walk in. Also everything felt so clean which is an important aspect with a hotel. Beyond happy with our switch and wish we could've stayed longer!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Thank you for making the change and giving us the opportunity to take
care of your lodging needs . I am glad you found our hospiitality welcoming,
and the style and cleanliness of your room to your liking. I will certainly pass
on the compliments and we hope to see you for a return visit.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at this hotel for the past five years and I just love it. I travel to Traverse City for business usually several times a year and this hotel has been my home away from home. The staff is wonderful. They know me by name, greet me as I come in and welcome me back. The shuttle driver is literally at the airport waiting for me when I arrive. The restaurant is superb and it's a huge treat to be able to order such amazing food through room service when I have to work in the evenings!or to go to the dining room for a lovely meal. There is a very clean and well-kept pool and spa and a nice gym. There are also convenient laundry services. Many thanks to the Manager, Jack, and his staff. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

It is always a pleasure having you as our guest each time that you are in
Traverse City. I am glad you feel comfortable and taken care of. It is always
fun for all of our staff to develop relationships with our guests . Thank
you for the kind review of our hotel and Reflect Bistro.
Best regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Stayed at Cambia Hotel and Suites for one night last week on a quick visit to Traverse City. I had not booked a hotel prior to the visit. Choose Cambria because of the reviews. We stopped and there was availability. Very clean room and very comfortable bed. Had a great breakfast at their on site restaurant prior to checking out. All of the hotel and restaurant staff were very courteous.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel while you visited Traverse City. I am glad
you found our hotel clean and comfortable as well as the staff very hospitable.
Thank you for trying our Reflect Bistro also.
Best regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The Cambria is a beautiful hotel with a sleek, modern design. Our main-floor room featured high ceilings, a comfortable bed, and a sitting area. The toilet seat had a huge crack when we arrived (not sure how housekeeping could have missed it), but maintenance replaced it quickly after we notified the front desk. The bathroom offers a nice walk-in shower but beware of the hair and skin products. While they smell wonderful, they are very harsh if you have sensitive skin.

The room was very clean, and the wireless Internet was great as was the tv/cable quality. The bed and bedding was comfortable, and the room temperature was easy to regulate.

We ordered room service for breakfast and the oatmeal was really excellent with lots of toppings included. As an added bonus, it was quick, too!

Check in was efficient, staff were friendly, and the common areas were inviting and clean. I would stay there again, even though it's a fairly expensive hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the detailed review of our hotel. We enjoy being reviewed as
we attempt to get better each day. Your praises and comments are very helpful.
Thank you again for choosing us.