“OMG”

The Underground Cheesecake Company
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Dessert Boutique and Savory Cafe ; In the Grand Traverse Commons.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

If you love cheesecake and I mean super delicious cheesecake then you have got to have some from here. So many wonderful choices but my favorite is the plain - original cheesecake with fresh raspberries. It is absolutely heavenly.

There are newer reviews for The Underground Cheesecake Company

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fun and delicious and loved I could take home lunch for friends and a sweet treat. I did not dislike anything about the place. It is unique.

1  Thank Cheryl B
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We were actually just strolling in the area, coming from a small shopping tour in the village. The sign of Underground Cheesecake caught my eye and we went to explore. Not knowing what to expect, we were very pleasantly surprised.
The cakes are fabulous! The lady behind the counter was very knowledgeable and suggested just the right items to fit our taste.
Don't expect a full-fledged restaurant with a cozy atmosphere. The food is what counts and that is AAA quality.

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

When we first found this place a couple of years ago the cheesecake was absolutely amazing but I've found our last couple of visits, (spaced at least 6 months apart) have been very disappointing. My cheesecake had a skin on it like it had been sitting in the case for a long time. It was nowhere near as creamy as we remembered. Probably won't be back.

2  Thank Melissa478
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I went during the off season and they didnt have a ton of selection, but what I got I did enjoy, very good.