“wonderful food, slow service”
Review of Patisserie Amie

Patisserie Amie
Ranked #21 of 299 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Quaint French Bistro serving Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch and Weekend Bistro Dinners.
Michigan
“wonderful food, slow service”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The food is fabulous, had a savory crepe for breakfast and it was delicious. Unique flavors. The service was very slow, though. I felt bad for the people waiting at the door for a table, they could have sat down sooner if our server was on the ball. Don't go if you are in a rush!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Shari C

Racine
“Best Breakfast ...Ever!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

If you don't mind waiting to be seated and also for your food, go, and believe me I would and did and it was worth it at this place! A nice, rather small place, decorated in French style with an outdoor patio also. Our omelets were the best we have ever had! Many selections and you can choose savory ones with sauces also. They were fluffy, moist and the most delicious...EVER! They serve them with toasted baguette slices that give you a crunch, along with some fruit slices. Other breakfast items sounded very delicious too. I wish I could have breakfast, lunch and dinner here everyday with their incredible menu and with reading other reviews there are many of us! A must try when your in the area!

Rochester, Minnesota
“A little bit of France in the Midwest”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

First visit and was not disappointed! A new favorite in TC. Food was perfectly prepared and delicious. The pastries looked wonderful and will warrant a special trip.

1 Thank PristineWilderness
Southampton, New York
“Pardon my confusion....”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

...but I think this is the same/associated place with Patisserie Amis...but no matter. See my comments on the latter in my review on that fine establishment and then let me add these remarks. ZOWIE! There aren't better or finer pastries in Traverse City than those found here. And it is likely that you will get the finest cafe latte' that has ever crossed your lips...I long for theirs as I write these words. Warning: Sugar and caffeine consumption may addict you to this fine establishment...but you will thank me and the owners if it does. It's all good, my friends! Enjoy...

1 Thank Froggy80
Southampton, New York
“I'm on a roll in Traverse City...”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

And I don't mean brioche. We stumbled onto this restaurant while driving around the block back to Main Street, and I'm so glad we found it. The staff is just delightful with endless smiles, warmth and interest. Yes, they actually KNOW something about the food they serve and it became clear to us that they've also EATEN the food they serve...bravo, brava, bravissamo! (I'm sure I misspelled the last word). So we stumble back for breakfast the following morning, only to find that our treasure chest had more goodies for breakfast than they had for lunch. We spend about 2 hours eating, talking, drinking coffees and simply enjoying the atmosphere and welcoming attitude of those who served us. Well done...we will return. Enjoy...

1 Thank Froggy80