“Excellent dinner”

Old Mission Tavern
Ranked #35 of 298 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: 231-223-7280 On Old MIssion Peninsula
Michigan
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped in for dinner after touring wineries and seeing the lighthouse. We were seated right away even without a reservation. I ordered the prime rib and hubby ordered wild mushroom pasta with chicken. They brought out a loaf of their fresh baked bread with dinner. Hubby said his meal was very good. My prime rib was one of the best I have had. Service was good as well. My only complaint was that our waitress never asked me if I wanted a refill on my drink. Definately worth the stop and I would definately return.

Brighton, MI
“Great food!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had lunch here. Both meal selections were great. Excellent service even though they were very busy. Excellent Key Lime pie. Nice little gallery adjoins the dining area. Clean, comfortable and a good valve for quality food.

• Visited June 2014
Plainfield, Indiana, United States
“Over the Top”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were in Traverse City for two days. After reading all the great reviews and after visiting the mission point light house and the two ladies working at the gift shop also recommending it, we stopped for lunch. We split the whitefish sandwich which came with slaw and homemade chips. We also had a cup of clam chowder which was very meaty and delicious. Slaw was the best we've ever had. Highly recommend !

1 Thank Karen M
Brighton
“Fabulously full!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Outstanding service and entrees!! Exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend the goat cheese appetizer.

• Visited June 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experiance”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Art gallery in the front. Great food in back. I had salmon my girlfriend had a filet we shared some local wine and the service was outstandiing

Visited July 2013