“Fun, Funky, and Good Food”
Review of Old Mission Tavern

Old Mission Tavern
Ranked #35 of 299 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 231-223-7280 On Old MIssion Peninsula
Traverse City, Michigan
“Fun, Funky, and Good Food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Come and dine in an art gallery on the Old Mission Peninsula. This is a fun little place that has a magic about it that keeps people returning. The food is very good and reasonable prices.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Doc3100

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Very elegant, great food, and service”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very nice restaurant my wife and I visited on the Mission Peninsula. The service was excellent, professional and speedy. The decor was very nice and elegant, but yet inviting to the family on vacation. The food was excellent, although my salmon was slightly overcooked, it was still flavorful and the presentation was very nice. Priced right, great ambiance, great service, would highly recommend this to anyone traveling in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Florida
“Small mistakes.”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The soup (beef-barley) was excellent. The entree (whitefish) was very good as was the salad. However the bread was served at room temp and the both the rice and green beans with the entree were just barely warm. Service was good. If the items mentioned were served at a proper temp I would of moved my rating up a notch.

• Visited July 2014
Tecumseh, Michigan
“One of the best places I've ever eaten!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This place is AMAZING! First of all, the art gallery is a unique setting that displays local talent. Secondly, our waiter, Jack, was probably the best waiter I've ever had. I have multiple food allergies, which makes it hard to eat out, but Jack and the Chef were super accommodating and the food was out of this world!

Visited June 2014
Michigan
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I stopped in for dinner after touring wineries and seeing the lighthouse. We were seated right away even without a reservation. I ordered the prime rib and hubby ordered wild mushroom pasta with chicken. They brought out a loaf of their fresh baked bread with dinner. Hubby said his meal was very good. My prime rib was one of the best I have had. Service was good as well. My only complaint was that our waitress never asked me if I wanted a refill on my drink. Definately worth the stop and I would definately return.