“A wonderful night”

Two Brothers Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a sail on West Grand Traverse Bay. Private sail, for up to 6 passengers. Enjoy sailing at it's finest. 37' center cockpit O'day sail boat. 2 bathrooms, kitchen. Bring your own snacks and drinks. We will customize the sail for your small family group or friends. This is for peaceful fun on the water.
Reviewed 27 August 2012

My boyfriend and I went on a sunset sail last Tuesday night. It was a wonderful experience. Captain Jake was terrific. The boat is beautiful. The sunset was incredible. We brought our own appetizers and wine and enjoyed a very private evening.......just the two of us. We enjoyed every second. Would sail again in a heartbeat. Definitely a highlight of our vacation. I would highly recommend it!!

1  Thank schultwa

Reviewed 13 August 2012

My parents used to sail before they had kids. To celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary, my sister and I thought it would be fun to take them on the Power Island sail with Captain Jake. The morning of the sail, the weather looked a little foreboding. Captain Jake called to check on "what kind of group we had going out." I told him adventurous, and he told us to grab our slickers. So we did. And we had a FANTASTIC time. It was one of the those trips that you'll talk about for years to come.

The weather was too rough for us to check out Power Island, but no one aboard the sailboat minded because we were having such a good time on the water. The Captain kept it interesting with his nice sense of humor, and kept us all feeling safe - he is an extremely skilled sailor.

We stopped for some lunch on the water, and the sun broke through the clouds and gave us a nice relaxing rest on the boat. Then it was back at it to sail home with the wind at our backs. We flew across the water!

This is one activity that no one on the boat will forget. It will be something that we'll talk about over every Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. And my parents said it was the highlight of their 40th anniversary activities.

If you get a chance, I highly recommend you check out Two Brothers Sailing and make some great memories for yourself.

3  Thank Maureen M
Reviewed 10 August 2012

WOW, What a great sail we had! The captain was excellent with our eight year old son, teaching and encouraging in safe and supportive way. I am sure this would be an unforgetable UPNORTH experience for any family or group! Thanx so much!
Mike and Laura Manack Poolesville MD

2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Amazing trip! Went to the island and had a great time. Captain Jake was very enjoyable and very educated on sailing. A very dependable captain. His crew was very friendly and made the experience better! A must do in traverse city!!

2  Thank Tcreccomender
Reviewed 25 June 2012

If you are looking for an authentic sailing experience on a beautiful sailboat and some great views of the area, then don't miss this! We had some great wind conditions and a great time. Captain Jake is personable, has a nice way with the kids (and adults too!) and we enjoyed getting to know him. He is a skilled sailor and will allow you to participate as much as or as little as you wish. My kids (15, 15 and 17) really enjoyed this trip too!

1  Thank Betty B