“Great service, great tastes”

Bowers Harbor Vineyards
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a boutique winery located in Northern Michigan on picturesque Old Mission Peninsula. Our cool-climate viticulture experience coupled with our hard work proves to produce superior quality Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc, and our signature meritage blend the 2896, Langley Vineyard. A visit to our quaint tasting room will afford you the opportunity to taste our sparkling wines, red wines, white wines, and view the quiet loveliness of Bowers Harbor. Wine tasting is comfortable and inviting at Bowers Harbor Vineyards; no need to be intimidated! The Tasting Room Join us in the Bower’s Harbor Tasting Room to try the latest Award-Winning wines! - Wine Tasting - Wine by the Glass - Local Cheeses & Spreads - Coroporate & Private Event Rentals - Dining in the Vines - Summer and Fall Vineyard Tours by Reservation - Parties of 8 or More, Please Call for Reservations
Muskegon, Michigan
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great service, great tastes”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We visited many of the wineries this past weekend in Traverse City. We were very pleased with the offerings of Bowers Harbor, their friendliness, wine options and location were great. Loved the feel of their facility. Can't wait to visit again!

1 Thank Lisa D

Oswego, Illinois
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best vineyard on Old Mission Peninsula”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We went to all the vineyards on Old MIssion Peninsula and this was by far the best! Some of the other vineyards had unfriendly people, which doesn't make me want to taste or buy any wine. This vineyard had the most amazing person providing the tastings. She listened to me when I told her what I liked and EVERYTHING she gave me I LOVED. I also bought everything I tasted as well. They also have a Bernese Mountain dog as their "mascot" and I'm an animal lover! Great place!!

Visited June 2013
Detroit, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent views”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Overall very nice vineyard. Would definitely go back again, the views are really where this vineyard shines.

Visited May 2014
“Great Staff and Amazing Wine!!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I loved this place!! Relaxing atmosphere, great wine, and beautiful scenery. Who could ask for more?

Canton, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly Staff and a great Location!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We visit the Mission Peninsula Vineyards a couple times a year and the Bowers Harbor Vineyard is definitely a favorite. The staff is very friendly and accomodating (Kate). The location with the view is also exceptional. We participated in the wine vs beer dinner at the Boathouse Restaurant which the Bowers ownership helped host. They were very gracious and recognized our wedding anniversary. I would highly recommend this visit and experience to everyone.

Visited April 2014