“Awesome pizza and cheesy bread”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of That'sa Pizza

That'sa Pizza
Ranked #55 of 298 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
detroit, mi
“Awesome pizza and cheesy bread”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Awesome food. The cheesybread was prob best ive ever had. Kids loved the food too. Super reasonably priced as well. Worth the visit for sure

Livonia, Michigan, United States
“Very good pizza, Great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

Very good pizza, great price. We didn't dine in but ordered to go.
The people there were nice on the phone and in person. Seemed a little hectic, but probably just because they were busy.
Would definitely recommend!

• Visited July 2013
Traverse City, Michigan
“Good Pizza at Fair Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

I wanted to give this place 3 and 1/2. I have only had takeout pizza so I can't comment on the atmosphere or service. We had a thin crust pizza with pepperoni, bacon and mushrooms. The crust was crisp and chewy, nice. The sauce was okay and the meat toppings were good, but the mushrooms were canned, ick. A few places around here think that canned mushrooms are ok, not me. I would probably eat here again, but there are better options.

• Visited October 2013
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel front desk recommended That'sa Pizza as one of the best in the area. My wife and I chose their West Side location because I think there's a rule about having a beer with pizza, isn't there? They have the normal beers and wines, but they also have several local micro brews to choose from, which was a nice surprise.
The pizza was VERY good. Lots of good fresh toppings, very tasty sauce, and good friendly service. We definitely recommend That'sa Pizza and we will go back again when we're in the area.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Great Pizza Great Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I enjoy this pizza place, anytime I'm visiting TC i make sure to go and get a pizza. Nice dining room or order to go.

• Visited November 2012