“Seriously good pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Their chicken pesto pizza is awesome! Toppings were fresh and plentiful. Love that they have a wide range of toppings beyond the usual chain pizza selections. You can create your own unique pie or stick with the more traditional choices. Either way, you cannot go wrong.

We ordered carry-out at the Acme location, so I can't review table service. Staff was very friendly for ordering/pick up.

There are newer reviews for That'sa Pizza

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Awesome food. The cheesybread was prob best ive ever had. Kids loved the food too. Super reasonably priced as well. Worth the visit for sure

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Very good pizza, great price. We didn't dine in but ordered to go.
The people there were nice on the phone and in person. Seemed a little hectic, but probably just because they were busy.
Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I wanted to give this place 3 and 1/2. I have only had takeout pizza so I can't comment on the atmosphere or service. We had a thin crust pizza with pepperoni, bacon and mushrooms. The crust was crisp and chewy, nice. The sauce was okay and the meat toppings were good, but the mushrooms were canned, ick. A few places around here think that canned mushrooms are ok, not me. I would probably eat here again, but there are better options.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel front desk recommended That'sa Pizza as one of the best in the area. My wife and I chose their West Side location because I think there's a rule about having a beer with pizza, isn't there? They have the normal beers and wines, but they also have several local micro brews to choose from, which was a nice surprise.
The pizza was VERY good. Lots of good fresh toppings, very tasty sauce, and good friendly service. We definitely recommend That'sa Pizza and we will go back again when we're in the area.