All reviewstypical courtyardmarriott courtyardpool and hot tubthird floorthree nightsshort drivevery nice hotelfree breakfastgreat place to staylobbytcconshousekeepingmisummerbay
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Check in was very pleasant and we were warmly greeted. The rooms were clean and neat. The king size bed was very comfortable. This hotel was near to everything we wanted to do, restaurants and shopping. Was able to get reduced price on rooms when I was notified of a cheaper rate by TripAdvisor.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Our bathroom drain didn't drain. Mildew stains on ceiling above shower. Pool is very small and irritated our eyes. On the plus side, breakfast area and service was fantastic. I could hear the person above me walking back and forth at night (louder than average person). Fitness area had no wipes for the equipment though it had a labeled area for wipes. Equipment was great. I would not return for the price given location and limitations described above.

Stayed: August 2017
Bryan M, General Manager at Courtyard Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your recent stay and your kind words regarding our staff.
I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect. I have shared your comments with the proper departments.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity when you return to our area.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. We went during Cherry Fest so it was greatly overpriced. Overall tho it was a decent hotel. There are a few chain restaurants right near as well as a shopping mall so it's convenient. A few miles to the downtown area. The pool and hot tub were nice.

Stayed: July 2017
Bryan M, General Manager at Courtyard Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello,
Thank you for your recent stay. I am so glad you liked our hotel and location.
I hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Our room was comfortable, spacious, and had all the necessary amenities. The employees we interacted with were friendly enough. It would have been nice if breakfast & coffee were included, but what can you expect for $40 per night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Bryan M, General Manager at Courtyard Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Hello and thank you for your recent stay. I will share your kind words with our staff.
I am so glad you were able to take advantage of the Marriott employee discount rate. It is a great perk that the Marriott organization offers.

I hope you can return soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful Courtyard! One the best I have ever seen. It may be a short cab ride or car ride to downtown Traverse City, but it is worth it to stay away from the crowds. Mary Pat the He bar at night was very nice and knew a lot about the are! The rest of the staff equally great! I would stay there again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Bryan M, General Manager at Courtyard Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Wow, thanks for the great compliment. Many of our guests feel the same way about our location. Some even note that you can even make a left hand turn out of our driveway. Which can be difficult and even dangerous at many other locations in town.

I do hope you will be staying with us again soon.