Baymont Inn & Suites Traverse City
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$150
CambriaHotels
Grand Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$157
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$152
Hampton Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$147
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$161
Parkshore Resort(Traverse City)
US$144
US$130
US$132
US$112
Cherry Tree Inn & Suites(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$147
US$90
US$80
Park Place Hotel(Traverse City)
US$164
US$151
Hotels.com
1,056 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Reviewed 2 November 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Went for the weekend with a group of friends and had a good stay at the Baymont. It was easy to find and located in an area with lots of things surrounding it for us to do. Would recommend to family and friends.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2012

We had a wonderful weekend stay at the Baymont Inn. Everything was great! We would highly recommend the Baymont to other friends and family members. My husband & I have been staying here for years. Its located close to shopping, restuarants & the wineries on Old Mission Peninsula which we always enjoy!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I waited a couple of weeks before posting this so I could be more rational.

The reservations were made more than a month in advance for a handicap room. It was part of a group of rooms blocked for a wedding. The reservation was made with the hotel rather than online because I wanted to be sure the room would be accessable for my husband. When we arrived on Thursday evening we were told by the person at the desk that we had no reservations. After some assertiveness, we were given a room which was inadequate for my husband's needs, but it was a room. It was late in the evening and raining hard.

The next morning I went to the desk with my confirmation and my reservations were miraculously 'found'. I requested to be moved to a handicap room but they had all been taken. The person at the desk, Bob (not the manager) was very accommodating and sent the head of housekeeping around to find a room with a regular bathtub which would accommodate a shower seat. We were placed in a very nice room (albeit a little dusty in the corners) and my husband was able to shower. The toilet was another matter since it was low and had no support bars he needed. We survived and appreciated the efforts by Bob and the head of houseskeeping.

When we went to check out, I found that we had been overcharged for the rooms based on the charges stated on our confirmation. That took the cake! By this time I was very unhappy with just about everyone, especially the manager who had been the one to grudgingly check us in on Thursday. Bob, the desk clerk, was sympathetic and gave us some financial consideration for our problems after having a pointed discussion with Bob, the manager.

Needless to say, I was extremely unhappy about our lack of proper facilities after having made the reservation in advance and for a handicap room. I don't know if it was a system error or just inept management, but I don't think I will stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you need a handicap room, be sure you check ahead to be sure you get it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family