“Excellent Choice In Traverse City!”
Review of Brady's Bar

Brady's Bar
Ranked #200 of 313 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 February 2013

I've only been to Brady's approximately 6 times to date. That's a far cry from some of the regulars who I am certain have been going there for years. Nevertheless, my experience each time has been outstanding. Excellent quality food, excellent service and all at a reasonable prices. The tap beer I typically drink is $1. $1! Where can you get a $1 beer anymore...? I pay 4 times that for the same beer 1 mile down the road.

The bar area is relatively small and typically always filled with regulars but that's one of the things that makes this place great. I've spent a lot of $$ in and around TC drinking overpriced beer and never felt like a regular the first time I hit the door. I did here. The main eating area is good sized and inviting. The menu is well rounded with something for everyone, however, not so large that the food isn't fresh.

I have begun to rethink my favorite haunts in TC now that Brady's has entered the picture. I wish I had stopped in sooner. Don't make that same mistake.

3  Thank Rebel-Miles-Photo
There are newer reviews for Brady's Bar

Reviewed 21 January 2013

Great deep fried fish and beer. The bar will have a bunch of locals with the bartender being fun and tough. You will have a cross section of people from business people to bikers. Friday fish specials are good.

1  Thank tedlockwood
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We didn't have high expectations and were pleasantly surprised. The food and service was excellent. If you want great bar food and plenty of it, Brady's Bar is the place to go! Wings, pizza, burritos, fish fry, breakfast...all amazing!

1  Thank Hotpant
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Bradys is a classic dive bar but has great pizza and bar food. Service can be shaky.

2  Thank S N
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This is a typical small town bar with all the typical food, like the Friday night fish fry, etc. This is also the place to be on St. Patricks Day.

1  Thank Randy P