“Terrible Service”

Brady's Bar
Ranked #164 of 298 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Michigan
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

Paul the bartender is terrible. Worst service in town. Owner needs to fire this guy. Never spending another dime in this establishment.

• Visited August 2013
7 Thank jaytoro

Mt Pleasant, MI
“Local's Hangout with Great Prices and Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

This bar/restaurant was a nice find on our recent 4 day visit to Traverse City. My husband and I like to hang out with the locals and not spend a fortune on food and drinks when we travel. This place sure fit the bill. Oberon on tap, glasses of Barefoot wine (good value wine IMHO) that are filled nearly to the top of the glass, etc. We sat at the bar and chatted with a couple of local charter captains and a couple traveling like us. The barmaid, Patty, was efficient, pleasant, and funny. The Saturday night special was a bluegill dinner that was not only good, it was GREAT!! Price unbelievable at $10.99! Can't wait to go back. If your are looking for fancy and linens, this is not the place for you. If you like casual, reasonable prices, and an eclectic clientele this is perfect.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RabidSpartanFan
Traverse City, Michigan
“Great Value in Traverse City”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Friday night fish fry is great, usually 2-3 different type of fish. Whitefish is my choice. Get in early or you might have to wait for a table. The locals know this is a good value, great neighborhood bar with a great tap and bottle beer selection. Very good burgers, wings and I am told the pizza is good as well.

• Visited May 2013
Charlevoix, Michigan
“Excellent Choice In Traverse City!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

I've only been to Brady's approximately 6 times to date. That's a far cry from some of the regulars who I am certain have been going there for years. Nevertheless, my experience each time has been outstanding. Excellent quality food, excellent service and all at a reasonable prices. The tap beer I typically drink is $1. $1! Where can you get a $1 beer anymore...? I pay 4 times that for the same beer 1 mile down the road.

The bar area is relatively small and typically always filled with regulars but that's one of the things that makes this place great. I've spent a lot of $$ in and around TC drinking overpriced beer and never felt like a regular the first time I hit the door. I did here. The main eating area is good sized and inviting. The menu is well rounded with something for everyone, however, not so large that the food isn't fresh.

I have begun to rethink my favorite haunts in TC now that Brady's has entered the picture. I wish I had stopped in sooner. Don't make that same mistake.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Rebel-Miles-Photo
Traverse City, Michigan
“Home Town Bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2013

Great deep fried fish and beer. The bar will have a bunch of locals with the bartender being fun and tough. You will have a cross section of people from business people to bikers. Friday fish specials are good.

• Visited May 2012