“Loved it!”
Review of Spaghetti Jim's Market & Cafe - CLOSED

Spaghetti Jim's Market & Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fresh, housemade pasta served up the way you like it! Try our Spaghetti & Meatballs, Papardelle Bolognese, Eggplant Parmesan or any of our amazing made from scratch meals. Dine in, take out or take it home and make it yourself. We're not fine dining, we're just good eating. And... we cater! Menus change daily and are published on Spaghetti Jim's Facebook page or call us for today's mouth-watering specials!
Charlevoix, Michigan
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The home made pasta is great. Caesar salad was just the way I like it (light lemony dressing)! I've come 50 miles just to get a bag of the almond cookies (to eat all by myself!). A good value as well, quite casual.

Visited November 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Average at Best”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Had the spaghetti and meatballs. Meatballs were OK, They put on way too much Spaghetti sauce. The sauce was overly acidic as well.

Order Eggplant. Eggplant was not bad.

Salads that came with dinner were really small.

Service was poor. Waitress was extremely slow and left the dining area for long periods of time (dining area was not busy, so no excuse). Actually had to get up from table and ask for someone to bring my check so I could pay and leave.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank JAY E
Midland, Michigan, United States
“Wonderful pasta!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great meal. Would definitely return. Was packed the night before Bayshore Marathon, but food was still outstanding. My husband loved his chicken parm and I had a great Thai noodle dish here. No alcohol, which was not an issue for our group the night before a race. Prices were very reasonable for quality of food. Atmosphere was family owned. Locale is in strip mall.

• Visited May 2014
“Soccer Team”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are an Italian based soccer team that was in Traverse City for a tournament. We called with a simple request - can you feed 50 Italians! Well Jim/Ann - you did a REMARKABLE JOB! One of our boys (who's 13) asked if you had a daughter he could marry, another boy said it was the best pasta in a restaurant he's ever had (come on - give him slack - nonna's is always #1). Jim/Ann, all of us were pretty down after losing the 2nd game of the tournament, but with the help of all that pasta, we went on to WIN the tournament - and every goal - the boys yelled "FOR JIM!!!!".
Thanks for accommodating us and doing a tremendous job on the food. The quality was exceptional (even for us!). - Windsor Ciociaro U15 Cherry Capital Cup Champs

• Visited May 2014
hopkinsville
“Cute little resturant”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

Good lil restaurant. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. My server was jessica and she was just wonderful...came in after visiting the college and I was hungry.. the food was just perfect. Noodles were cooked just right.. if you order the chicken parm you will be full. I cant believe how much food I got for a very reasonable price...not a expensive resturant at all.. totally would go back to this resturant. Only con is that there should be a sign pointing to its location as its in the shadow of big apple bagels...