We rented a condo from Sugar Beach for four days while doing a "winery tour" in northern Michigan. The condos are in the building right next to the hotel. What a beautiful place! Three bedrooms each with a bathroom, gorgeous kitchen with granite countertops and large open floor plan with windows overlooking Lake Michigan. Just wonderful! We had the use of the hot tub and pool in the main hotel building, and took advantage of it one night. I would stay at Sugar Beach again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort Hotel is situated on over 300 feet of the sugar sand beaches of East Grand Traverse Bay leading into the gorgeous waters of Lake Michigan and is as sweet as the name implies. Fully renovated in 2017, Sugar Beach Resort Hotel gives you the perfect location for local eateries, wineries, breweries and local shopping as well water sports right on the beach. The pillow-top mattresses ensure a great night’s rest and the view overlooking the bay while you enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast simply cannot be beat. After a day on the town relax in our heated hot tub, take a dip in our indoor pool, or work off the day’s indulges in our fitness center. From larger suites that can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably, that includes a spacious living room, to more intimate rooms with a king bed and a sofa; there is sure to be a room to fit your vacation or business trip needs. Welcome to Sugar Beach Resort Hotel where your search can end and your adventure can begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Hotel Traverse City
- Sugar Beach Traverse City