Excellent place to stay. Rooms are very nice & super clean. No need to go out for breakfast as the continental breakfast is wonderful. The rooms are a little pricey, but we stayed only one nite & they took a senior citizen rate ... But we had to ask. All in all it is a beautiful place to stay & the people were soooo kind & gracious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugar Beach Resort Hotel is situated on over 300 feet of the sugar sand beaches of East Grand Traverse Bay leading into the gorgeous waters of Lake Michigan and is as sweet as the name implies. Fully renovated in 2017, Sugar Beach Resort Hotel gives you the perfect location for local eateries, wineries, breweries and local shopping as well water sports right on the beach. The pillow-top mattresses ensure a great night’s rest and the view overlooking the bay while you enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast simply cannot be beat. After a day on the town relax in our heated hot tub, take a dip in our indoor pool, or work off the day’s indulges in our fitness center. From larger suites that can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably, that includes a spacious living room, to more intimate rooms with a king bed and a sofa; there is sure to be a room to fit your vacation or business trip needs. Welcome to Sugar Beach Resort Hotel where your search can end and your adventure can begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sugar Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Beach Hotel Traverse City
- Sugar Beach Traverse City