“Great place, I love the atmosphere, beer, wine and coffee”
Review of Brew

Brew
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Brew is an independent cafe and coffeehouse located at 108 E Front Street in Traverse City, Michigan. Brew offers customers a wide variety of delicious beverages, including coffee, tea, espresso drinks, microbrews, local wines, and seasonal drinks, along with pastries, grilled sandwiches, soups, salads, wraps, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free menu options.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Its a definite stop in place, they have wonderful coffee, and the mugs for sale are priceless. I purchased a unique mug for my husband. They serve food, I didn't have any, but I will stop in next time. Its a self-service restaurant.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Went here with friends. It's got a prime location and an interesting menu. However, a friend has significant allergies, and the barista was very rude in responding to her inquiries about ingrediants. This was off putting to say the least. There's several other coffee shops I'd try before I'd go here again. Customer service is important.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Their medium is about the size of everyone else's small coffee. Then it is filled only about 70% of the way to the top. Whether its a coffee drink with tons of foam, or even a regular coffee. Its a shame because the staff is nice, the coffee is good, but the value isn't there.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

For starters, Brew has some of the consistently best service of anywhere I've ever been. They are friendly and attentive without ever being overbearing. It's also one of my favorite places to study, hang out, get coffee, and eat. I just tried their quesadilla the other day and it was amazing! I would also recommend their tuna melt with dried cherries (yum) and their pita and hummus. Half off bottles of wine (on Tuesdays I believe), which is awesome, and they also usually have a nice selection of beer. Go there.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I tend to be a coffee snob. We had tried about 4 other different places before finding this coffee shop. The coffee was by far some of the best that I have had. It was also nice to find a non commercialized coffee shop. It really was what I wanted. The atmosphere was great as well. Really enjoyed this place. Went several times during our stay in Traverse City. Also the price was great.