“Beer Selection is Huge.”
Review of 7 Monks Taproom

7 Monks Taproom
Ranked #23 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We're a dynamic craft beer bar with an ever-evolving draft list with 46 draft options. We offer local food, local people, & a local experience. Children are welcome before 9pm. Full-service bar.
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Great atmosphere, beer, and food. My wife and I split a burger and it is good we did. We were both full. Also had the sweet potato fries. They were the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We had the nachos because we were starving at the last stop on our brewery tour. They were excellent; I wish we had ordered more. Excellent variety of beers and quaint atmosphere. Service was friendly considering how busy they were.

1  Thank CliffofCliffwix
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Outstanding local beer selection. The staff is well informed about the different types of beer. Don't come here if you want a Bud Light.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My wife and I decided to do a self guided "brew pub tour" and made 7 Monks our first stop.

The bartender was very patient with all of our questions and even picked our six flights based on what we told her we like. It was fun to learn a little bit and try other beers we would not have tried.

Nice job.

2  Thank JeffB32
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I'm not a beer lover, but our fiends and hubby love trying different beers. They all loved it and said the different beers were great. We also tried the pizza and that we're very good. Not a lot of food choices but what they have is good!