The hotel was outdated and expensive for what you get. The staff were friendly, the room was in need of a serious renovation, and the breakfast was waffles only. It's nice that they allow pets there, but there were pets being walked in and out of where you were eating in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our pet friendly hotel, located across the street from East Grand Traverse Bay is just 4 miles from downtown Traverse City on US-31. Convenient restaurants next door are Wendy's, Bob Evans, Don's Drive Inn, Ruby Tuesdays, and Smoke & Porter Steakhouse. Our rooms consist of single kings and double queens (standard rooms), a variety of handicap accessible rooms, single kings with in-room jetted tubs, single kings with fireplaces, sofa and in-room jetted tubs (deluxe rooms). All rooms have been renovated winter of 2016 with all new furniture, artwork, lighting, mirrors, vanities, toilets and tile, along with all new lobby and expanded breakfast rooms (February 2017). Pets are always welcome in pet designated rooms. The VASA trail abuts our parking lot and makes for a convenient place for runners, joggers, walkers, bicyclists, etc. to enjoy. With 65 rooms we are large enough to handle bus tours or groups needing lots of double queens. Call us today to book. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Traverse City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Traverse City Hotel Traverse City
- Super Eight Traverse City
- Traverse City Super 8
- Traverse City Super Eight