“We enjoyed our stay at Traverse Bay Inn.”
Review of Traverse Bay Inn

Traverse Bay Inn
Ranked #22 of 40 Hotels in Traverse City
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“We enjoyed our stay at Traverse Bay Inn.”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

We went in Dec. 2013 and got the Jaccuzi suite for only $55. It was clean, modern and very large with a king bed upstairs and a queen downstairs, 3 flat screen tv's and a kitchenette. Very good value.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Jeff maintains the place well and is so accommodating with requests. The 1 bed we had was perfect with its little kitchen, pot and pans and the bedroom was clean, comfortable and the 2 TVs didn't hurt either. Parking was convenient, specially considering the snow. Will definitely come back here. Oh and its about a couple miles from Front street/downtown, so thats great too.

Room Tip: one beds with kitchens are great for families.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
great north woods
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I stayed here the one night in September and were amazed. Friendly staff, told us we could take bicycles to town free of charge. We expected a single room with 1 bed. We got a 2 bedroom with kitchenette. And the upstairs bedroom was a King size bed with a Jacuzzi tub. I could not believe it for the price. We were so impressed we are staying again for Thanksgiving and have talked family members into booking a room as well. What a great unexpected find in this fun town.

Room Tip: Book the 2 bedroom Jacuzzi suite with kitchenette. Room we stayed in had a bedroom downstairs and a...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a getaway and it was the perfect place. We were nervous at first because of the low price...64 a night!! And the website was A little outdated, but we were totally surprised ! We ended up have a two story room with two full beds abd one queen..not that we needed that many! And a full kitchen. It was VERY clean, very convenient and super affordable! We can't wait to come back!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Northern Michigan
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

My friend and I were looking for an economical hotel in Traverse City for one night prior to our Keryx In Community church week-end. I saw on Trip Advisor that this hotel was clean and affordable. Bingo!

Not only was it affordable at $50.60 including tax (!) but they gave us a bigger room at no charge!! Thank you!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Mary M
Detroit
Reviewed 6 November 2013

Made reservation on phone for Toast of the Season package. We arrived a bit early for check in but were able to get into our room. Everything was as stated in the package. Friendly, knowledgeable employee.
Walked in and we had a two bedroom! Kitchen area with full fridge, small bathroom but great water pressure which matters. Bring your own soap, shampoo, conditioner, etc although if you forget toothpaste there is some at front desk.
Flat screen cable tv, gas fireplace, no complaints at all.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Troy, Michigan
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I love using Tripadvisor and read all the great reviews on this little gem…and they were right! I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed my stay….I travel a lot and can be very picky …. so honestly I would definitely return to this hotel in a second! Not just based on the great price and value but because I really enjoyed the accommodations. It was very clean, quiet cozy and the bed was very comfortable and the shower was wonderful! Great water pressure and loved the shower head!! I was just traveling this time by myself with my awesome dog…the space was huge! So if your a family that was looking to enjoy TC and needed a place to stay short or long term…. look no further it is right here at Traverse Bay Inn! Great office staff too. Highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business