Last stay was 5 years ago, and nothing changed since my last review at this hotel. Still the best beach in TC, still a good breakfast, pool and great staff. Rooms are updated and clean. I feel the rates are cheaper than my previous visits, had a non bay front room on the weekday for 129/night and 139 for the weekend. Not bad at all! I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a memorable experience in Traverse City!
TIP: The casino shuttle (which is not owned nor ran by Grand Beach, but by Turtle Creek Casino) is sometimes late or off schedule, I missed the shuttle and had to drive, but no big deal. Just double check with the staff! Or even call the casino to see where the bus is at.
Safe travels everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Beach Waterfront Resort Hotel is one of the finest accommodations on the beaches of Traverse City, Michigan. Grand Beach Traverse City hotel offers an indoor pool, hot tub, deluxe complimentary continental breakfast & many more amenities. We offer a wide array of guest rooms, from large suites accommodating family vacations to deluxe beach front hotel rooms and condominiums with in-room whirlpool spas for that romantic escape, so book your next vacation at Grand Beach hotel today. We look forward to seeing you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Grand Beach Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Beach Hotel Traverse City
- Grand Beach Resort
- Grand Beach Traverse City