We went to Traverse CIty for my husbands birthday and stayed at Cherry Tree Inn for the first time. The staff was professional and friendly.
The facilities and our room were clean and in good repair. We had a fantastic view of the bay. We did not have one of the newly remodeled rooms, but it was still comfortable. The Inn was very convenient to both peninsulas to visit the numerous wineries.
There was a nice selection for breakfast each morning before we headed out for the day. I especially liked the sitting room next to the lobby with the toasty fire place where I sat and read a book. Only complaint is that the pool was too chilly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree's smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TV's with high-definition channel programming, including a full HBO line-up, Sony Playstation 2's, iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations, Starbucks coffees, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Traverse City