This was our second time to stay at Cherry Tree Inn. The first was five years ago and we thought it was very nice. but it was also brand new. This time it was still just as clean and well kept as before. The staff, the breakfast, the water front setting, and the off-season rates were great! The Cherry Tree Inn is our place to stay in Traverse City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City hotel, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree’s smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a free breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, free high-speed wireless Internet access, free shuttle service (based on driver availability), 24-hour indoor pool, hot tub, and dry sauna, year round outdoor hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, numerous comfy pillows, HD TV’s, bedside docking stations, Seattle’s Best in-room coffee, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City’s best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Traverse City