We had the Elk Rapids Suite which was a comfortable room with elbow space. I was glad I had brought along my own pillow because those provided were awful. Had a lovely view off our little balcony of the bay and small beach area. Hotel is run very well and staff were always friendly and helpful. Place is well maintained and clean. This hotel is not very close to the center of town (shopping and tourist stuff) so be prepared to travel back and forth. You cannot do this by foot. This hotel is actually on the East Grand Traverse Bay. It has most everything you need to be comfortable. Towels could be upgraded to better quality but then people would probably "borrow them" more often! Breakfast was a good variety for my husband and fresh fruit was available and baked cookies once too. Hotel is only 10 minute drive to the Turtle Creek Casino. We did a Tall ship sunset cruise which was nice although there wasn't any wind during our sail! There's a farmers market right next door to visitor's center which had a nice variety of goods offered by local vendors.(check dates) We enjoyed our stay and would do it again gladly. Traverse City is a beautiful place to visit. Would like to visit in fall next time. PS-loved the cherries on the chairs, carpets........had to take a picture of them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City hotel, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree’s smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a free breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, free high-speed wireless Internet access, free shuttle service (based on driver availability), 24-hour indoor pool, hot tub, and dry sauna, year round outdoor hot tub, seasonal outdoor pool, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, numerous comfy pillows, HD TV’s, bedside docking stations, Seattle’s Best in-room coffee, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City’s best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Traverse City