We stayed during the Winter Special in April, 2010. We paid $100 for the first night and $50 for the second for a corner, first floor walk-out with a pillow top bed and a jacuzzi. The view was amazing! The room had plenty of natural light and was recently remodeled in calming earth tones. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on and the jacuzzi was in the corner of the main room where you could leave the door open for a fresh breeze. This was an amazing value and I will definitely stay again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree's smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TV's with high-definition channel programming, including a full HBO line-up, Sony Playstation 2's, iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations, Starbucks coffees, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Traverse City