This was our second long weekend visit to this hotel, and I would just like to thank the GM for helping to make a very special anniversary and marathon weekend, even more romantic and special.
I sent the Cherry Tree and email asking if I could ship a very special bottle of wine and bottle of champagne there to surprise my husband. The GM answered, and said he would love to do it. When we arrived to our room the bottles where set up with wine glasses, a special corkscrew for us to keep, and a divine box of chocolates (I paid just a few dollars and he added it to the set up). My husband was so suprised, and was in wonderment that I was so crafty to find a way to set that up. Little did he know that the GM orchestrated the set up above and beyond my request. The GM really made me feel like it was his utmost pleasure to help me out with my little surprise. Thank you so much! We will see you again soon.
We stayed in two rooms, one "lower grade" bayside room and our usual bayside suite because of availability. We were so happy with the regular bayside room. It was large and beautiful and had a great balcony. I would have to say its just as nice as the suite, with the exception of the jacuzzi, and fireplace. Also we got to use the hotel pool and hot tub this visit, and really enjoyed them. We really like the addition of the snack and sundry shop as well.
Here is my review below from our previous visit about our bayside suite:
Everything about it was enormous and beautiful from the carved wood furniture (amazing king sized bed) to a great whirlpool spa tub ect... We also loved the kitchenette and cabinets and extra blankets and pillows in the wicker chest to snuggle on the floor in front of the fireplace. There is no room service at this hotel, so all we really expected was an amazing room in a great location and that's exactly what we got. Also, we loved the fresh waffles we could make in the waffle maker in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a top Traverse City resort, the Cherry Tree Inn & Suites leads in service, cleanliness & comfort. With 400 feet of East Grand Traverse Bay waterfront, the Cherry Tree's smoke-free facilities provide the comfort you look for while our staff provides the service you need. Amenities include a complimentary hot breakfast with locally roasted and freshly ground coffee, complimentary wireless Internet access, indoor & outdoor pools and hot tubs, a sauna, and fitness and arcade rooms. All rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, high-definition TV's with high-definition channel programming, including a full HBO line-up, Sony Playstation 2's, iPad/iPhone/iPod docking stations, Starbucks coffees, Tazo teas, irons and ironing boards, safes, and kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and sinks. Reserve your stay at one of Traverse City's best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Cherry Tree Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Tree Hotel Traverse City
- Cherry Tree Inn And Suites
- Cherry Tree Traverse City