“Great Coffee Place”
Review of Morsels

Morsels
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stopped for coffee on a November Sunday morning. The staff and customers are very friendly, and we found the coffee and morsels to be very tasty. We will be back during our next visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We popped in here on a chilly afternoon to warm up with some coffee. They have wonderful coffee and a great selection of teas, too. We didn't get any of the morsels on this trip but will try them on the next one. The thing I loved most about this place, though, was the outdoor seating along the river behind the restaurant. It's a great deck above the river, surrounded by trees and with expansive views of the bay. It was such a nice treat to have a great cup of coffee (I had an Americano - delish) and a great view. If it's too chilly outside, the entire restaurant has floor to ceiling windows that still allow you to take in the view.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went to morsals this morning for breakfast. Although the prices were a little on the pricey side, the food was high quality and tasted wonderful. The cappuccino was artfully crafted, and you could tell the workers took pride in the business. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 26 August 2013

We were pleasantly surprised when we stopped in for lunch! Service was very friendly, lunch was great. We sat outside in a beautiful setting.Not many options on menu,but our lunch was great!

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Had breakfast here for first time this morning. Great experience. Very nice decor and sits between Front St. and the river. Small but very interesting breakfast menu. Great associates made our visit very enjoyable. I had the poached egg with roasted vegetables. bacon and toast. EVERYTHING was very good with a lot of flavor in every bite. Bacon was some of the best I have ever had. My wife had the Strata which was a little on the dense side but very flavorful. They also sell "morsel"size desserts in a variety of flavors. Gonna have to go back for some of those. A BIG go to in my book.