“A Gem Found by Accident”
Review of Harbor 22 Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Harbor 22 Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I took some out of town guests here by accident on a weekday this July. We wanted to stop at the Apache Trout Grill because of it's water view location. There was over an hour wait so we went up the street and pulled into Harbor 22 and they had available seating. What a great view of the water and yacht club. I wasn't that hungry so I had the Brussel Sprouts hoping to save room for dessert. The others had the Walleye and Fish Tacos. The sprouts were unusual (kind of crispy fried) but good and a huge amount. I had one of the fish tacos and WOW. I'd never had them before but I am now in love with fish tacos. We had a great dessert to share and I can't wait to go back. It's a beautiful spot with great food and service.

1  Thank tygram

Reviewed 12 September 2013

We visited Harbor 22 Bar and Grill for the first time last weekend. The food and service was excellent. I would definitely go back there and would recommend it to others. Our waitress was excellent.

2  Thank kaysue61
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to stop in for a beverage and a little bite to eat. We sat out on the patio which overlooks the marina. It was quite lovely & the service was excellent. There are umbrellas if you don't want too much sun.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Had dinner last night at Harbor 22. Very nice place with beautiful view of a marina/yacht club. The view alone is rare in TC and worth a visit. Not too many waterfront restaurants in town. The food is good but could be slightly better. Ordered a special dessert of bread pudding and the bread was hard. Tasted like sweet croutons with ice cream. Other items were good. Appropriate prices and lovely atmosphere.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We sat on the deck overlooking g the harbor. They were great taking care of the little kids...good pizza and veggies. Great fried chicken and salads. Didn't like the salmon cake however. It tasted too fishy. We would go back and order that fried chicken again