“Not a good meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went there Saturday night because the wait at Apache was 1 1/2 hours. We should have stayed. Not sure what is wrong here. I had a filet and it was not a good cut of meat. Had potatos ( think) and something they called onion rings on it . They were cold and tasteless. My wife had fish tacos and could not eat them. Our friends ordered whitefish and they liked it. Maybbe it was a bad night. Not sure I will go back.

3  Thank D O

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We both had the TC Turkey Sandwich. This was delicious while enjoying the view of the marina. Very nice!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Wish it hadn't been raining so we could have sat outside and enjoyed the view of the bay and marina, but the inside was pleasant. We ordered a pizza and smoked salmon/quinoa salad. They were tasty! The service was great! Lots of local foods to enjoy including whitefish, fresh water chowder and perch.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I took some out of town guests here by accident on a weekday this July. We wanted to stop at the Apache Trout Grill because of it's water view location. There was over an hour wait so we went up the street and pulled into Harbor 22 and they had available seating. What a great view of the water and yacht club. I wasn't that hungry so I had the Brussel Sprouts hoping to save room for dessert. The others had the Walleye and Fish Tacos. The sprouts were unusual (kind of crispy fried) but good and a huge amount. I had one of the fish tacos and WOW. I'd never had them before but I am now in love with fish tacos. We had a great dessert to share and I can't wait to go back. It's a beautiful spot with great food and service.

1  Thank tygram
Reviewed 12 September 2013

We visited Harbor 22 Bar and Grill for the first time last weekend. The food and service was excellent. I would definitely go back there and would recommend it to others. Our waitress was excellent.

2  Thank kaysue61