“Love Love Love!!!”
Review of Taqueria Tc Latino

Taqueria Tc Latino
Ranked #109 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Taqueria T.C. Latino Visit us on two location: Taqueria T.C. Latino DOS on 2101 3 mile Rd Traverse City or at Taqueria T.C. Latino on 2749 Silver Lake Rd Traverse City MI 49684 phone#231 421-8388
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I met my husband online and at the time he lived in California just a short walk from a mexican market that had everything galore in it including a restaurant. When he moved here he was missing his market badly but then we stumbled on this little place and now it is a MUST whenever we go to Traverse City. The food tastes just like the market in Cali. It's small with little seating but man the food is worth it. Absolutely love the fact that ground beef is not on the menu for their taco options. The green chili enchiladas are hands down my absolutely favorite! I usually order the green ones to eat their and the red ones to take home and eat later :) The price is more than reasonable too.

1  Thank DOrtiz79

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Came here to eat 2 years ago on vacation and forgot to review it so I'm on vacation again and decided to have lunch here. Food is still very authentic, very delicious. I really liked the sope, especially the bean and avocado one. The enchiladas with mole were great, it's very hard to find a place that makes mole' the way my mom made it and this place did. Great to find a place that knows how to make it. Thank you.

1  Thank ZSTAFFORD
Reviewed 12 May 2014

WOW a little place behind a gas station but the food is AMAZING. Visited there with my husband and in-laws and everyone loved it!!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I decided to try Taqueria TC Latino last summer based on the previous reviews. We loved it so much that we ate there 3 times during our week-long stay. Yes, it's a little out of the way but the food is so tasty that we couldn't resist going back. There are dozens of great restaurants in downtown and in the general TC area, but this little place reminded us of eating at Poc Chuc on Isla Mujeres (not quite as good, but still the closest to authentic you will find in the TC area).

If you are looking for "atmosphere" and a fine dining experience, look elsewhere. For us, the food really speaks for itself and we when come back to TC this summer, we will definitely be coming back to this little gem!

1  Thank beepsoftroy
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We've eaten here many times. The best summation of the place is what one of the employees (VERY politely) said to a patron who asked where the menu was for the "wet burritos": "I'm sorry Mam, wet burritos are not served in Mexico, so we don't serve them here. We have many other wonderful options for you to try." If you want wet burritos, go to La Senorita, if you want simple, authentic Mexican come to the Taqueria. The tacos are delicious and come in a ridiculous array of simply but well cooked meats (served traditionally with lime and radishes). The tostadas are huge and enough of a meal unto themselves. Their specialties, which come in a dinner serving with beans, salad, etc, are very good. I prefer the simple dishes. Both of their complimentary salsas are great. I'd highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank PookieBoston