“Very soft, soft serve”
Review of Sugarkissed

Sugarkissed
Ranked #9 of 13 Dessert in Traverse City
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The frozen yogurt was barely frozen the day we visited. It appears they have a young crew working in front, as well as in the back, but no one was watching the temperature of the yogurt. This wasn't the best yogurt shop I've been to, nor was it the worst!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Did the frozen yogurt + toppings for an afternoon treat, not the most amazing I've ever had but a nice treat.

Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Had a cupcake and cake pop (cake ball on a stick). Both were OK and pretty pricey. Good service and clean.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This was the girliest froyo place I've been to. A little nauseatingly girlie: flowery light fixtures, Disney channel (Selena Gomez) on the big screen, lots of pink & light green sofas, frosting shots for $1 (ugh), & scary-looking cupcakes that were 3/4 frosting. The tart yogurt came out melting. The friendly employee told me that the machines were working extra hard because of the heat outside (94 degrees that day). The flavors of the froyo were all right, but not spectacular (Yogurtland in California is my favorite for excellent froyo flavors).
We talked to the girl who passed out free popcorn in the popcorn shop next door about the girlie-ness of this place. She said that boys don't like going inside, which we found funny.
$0.49/oz

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Stopped into SugarKissed with my daughter for a reverse dinner one night during Cherry Festival – we started with dessert. The gal back by the yogurt machines offered us sample cups to try any flavors before committing. I tried what they called Tart; it was described by some like cheesecake or greek yogurt. I opted to fill my overly large dish with three flavors: Tart, Coconut, and Cherry. My daughter went red, white, and blue with cherry, vanilla, and cotton candy. I believe there were 8-10 flavors and 4-5 twists. Really, a dab will do you in the large bowls they provide

The toppings bar was clean and well labeled. We fell in love with the Bobas. We both said next time we are filling our cup with Bobas. As this is a pay-by-weight place, we tried to be smart about our toppings. We avoided the fruit which really adds weight. We managed to pay a little over $3 a piece for our dishes.

The cashier could have been a little friendlier, but it was the end of the day during what I’m sure was a very busy cherry festival. My daughter can’t wait to have a birthday party here.