“one night”

Add it.
G's Pizzeria & Deli
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 August 2013

service was good and the food excellent the waitress checked on me about every 10 minutes to be sure i was happy would refer to anyone traveling in the area

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

After checking into our hotel, we wanted something fast, reasonably priced, and family friendly. We were pleasantly surprised. The pizza was delicious, one of the best we've ever had. We ordered the special 2 small pizzas for $14.99. Fed all four of us with 2 pieces left over. Great value for the high price area.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Last night of vacation driving back to my hotel decided to try G's Pizzeria. Yes it is a pizza joint however the staff was friendly and attentive and helpful without bothering us, very good. I was satified with the deli style (more than just pizza) large menu and we tried a lot of different stuff, it was all good! Did not brake the bank either, very reasonable, right on US-31 east bay. I will just visit this place again!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Maybe we should have tried a pizza. We ordered the lasagna and the chicken parmesan. The sauce tasted like what comes out of the Hunts can. Thick spaghetti. Everything was like a high school lunch room.or worse. Can't think of anything redeeming to say about this place.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

After a whole day of driving up to Traverse City, July 30, and getting moved into my motel next door, I was tired, so I took a chance and walked over to G's, took a seat at the bar and ordered a Sicilian gourmet pizza and a beer. I selected the Sicilian because it was advertised as 'thin crust', the way I prefer it.

There is table service, of course, but lots of times I just go to the bar and order food. The owner came over and introduced himself. I selected a draft beer with a funny name, made in Petoskey, MI. It was dark and very tasty. The pizza arrived perched on a pedestal and I trowelled some slices onto my plate. Basil, lots of flavored heavenly divine gourmet, with extra sauce as I requested, seemed like the best pizza I ever ate. And the draft beers were very reasonably priced, I thought.

I saved one half of the pizza for breakfast and took it home to my motel in a Styrofoam box.

Seriously, I don't think I ever had a tastier pizza. As for value, the Traverse City area is quite expensive, so the cost of my meal was average for the locale.

If you are in the mood for pizza (not kid's stuff) do the G's.