“Closed :(”

Add it.
G's Pizzeria & Deli
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Used to love this place but now it's closed and the property is for sale. Try That's A Pizza if you're getting carryout or delivery.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Our family loves G's for the great service & their menu, which has a wide variety of offerings. Our favorite pizza is the Big Al's deep dish, favorite sandwich is the Chicken Caprese, the Mac-n-Cheese is dripping with gooey goodness, salads are fresh, prices are very reasonable. And they serve Guinness (& other adult beverages).
BONUS: G's is located near Traverse City State Park & can be accessed via the main TART Trail.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We ordered a pretty late dinner to our hotel, so I figured it wouldn't be the best. But the pizza was amazing and fresh, along with everything else. They delivered it not too long after we ordered, and with a smile. We love G's!!

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I've had pizza from here several times. Every time it was delicious. The prices are good as well. Delicious consistency

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We were snowed in Traverse City and they delivered to our hotel room. Both my husband and I got pasta. It was very good, the meatballs were really good. The best part was the warmth that lasted with us long after the meal. When I'm back in Traverce City, I'll look them up again!!