“Run don't walk”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
“Run don't walk”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Fabulous place to eat. Hands down my favorite eating experience in Traverse City. Tiny spot but I hear they are moving to a larger spot soon. A large menu of Asian/Latin deliciousness.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Alison8641

Lockport, IL
“SO GOOD...”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch today.. Had the BBQ Asian pork.., the best I have ever had .. My husband had the Puerto Rican lasagna and my son the pork tacos .., both exceptional . The beans had such a good flavor I will be thinking of them for a long time. !! The place is very small, make a reservation for sure, only downside to me was the bathroom situation.. Had to go thy the kitchen after getting the " ok "..,felt awkward but I am sure that will change as the place grows ... And it will !!!

1 Thank Lockportlisa
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A Great Fusion Restaurant”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This is a very good Cuban, Spanish, and Asian Fusion restaurant. My wife had the Around The World Tacos which were fabulous and I had the Korean BBQ Pork which for me was too sweet. The dish was well prepared so it my preference that made the meal less than I hoped it would be. Reasonably priced, nice service, eclectic place to dine, does NOT serve alcohol, but definitely a place to dine when it Traverse City.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank bluelu1951
Canton, Michigan
“Reminded me of Costa Rica”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Reservations required. Did not know that but a no-show allowed us entry. Very small venue with seating for about 16 people total. Friendly staff and reasonable prices. We had the Around-the-World tacos, which were good. Four filling tacos + small amount of rice and beans shared between two of us for $18. One had a hair in it but they quickly brought out a fresh one. It was nice to have this food so far from Mexico/Central America.

1 Thank Nadeem F
Mexico City, Mexico
“Not what I expected!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

First of all, the lady in charged told us we had to wait for 20 minutes, there was just a family before us. We decided to wait, the family went in and suddenly a couple appeared, talked to another waitress and came in! We complained because at that moment there was also another couple waiting but they didn't really care. Finally we sat down and ordered. The sombreros were quite good, the main dishes too, but the sides were awful! The rice( a big portion) was tasteless and grassy, the beans for us that are used to salty ones were horribly sweet. We decided to try this place because they are famous for the latin food, but it was very disappointing, begining with the service!

• Visited July 2014