“Outstanding value”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We went out for supper after a day at the Great Wolf Lodge, and had an excellent meal that was extremely reasonable in price. In fact, it was less expensive than I had expected.

Service was prompt, and the waitress was very friendly and accommodating to our two boys, ages 3 and 7. The kids menu had a bit more variety than most restaurants, which appealed to my kids a lot.

One thing that surprised me was when I asked about a couple of the healthier options on the menu - our waitress said she honestly didn't know much about them, because no-one ever orders them. That gave me a chuckle (but in a disappointed kind of way, and not with the server, more like society).

The food was delicious, very well prepared, and servings that were more than enough for all of us.

When the bill came, I was definitely expecting more, so the waitress got a bigger tip when I saw how low the total was.

Reviewed 9 September 2009

I went to this Chili's with my family a while back and I will not be back. The food was okay but I ordered chicken cripsers and they were extremely soggy. I asked to see a manager and he said that my "crispers" what they had. Funny, two weeks earlier a friend of mine said the crispers were amazing and he described them as chicken tenders. Before our meal a server, not our server, brought us hambugers and none of had ordered burgers. Geez! Plus the food was barely warm which ment either it had been sitting for a while before we got it or the cooks didn't if it was hot in the first place. Just a horrible experience.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 8 February 2009

Chain. But this one is pretty good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook