“Tasty chain food”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Everything the DW and I had was very tasty. Prices were reasonable. Server seemed overloaded with tables but was pleasent. She did appear to be more prompt with nearby tables that were buying refills on alchohol.

Date of visit: May 2012

Reviewed 15 April 2012

Dont order the ribs unless you really like to chew on the bone-tough dry and very little meat. The sliders were very salty but the coffee was great. I wont go back

Reviewed 22 December 2011

The Traverse City Chili's is convenient to the mall, and is always popular. The beer is cold and the fare is equal to other chains.

Reviewed 9 November 2011

The food is defintely the reason I go to Chilis... They have one of the best menus in TC... Plus I don't live too far away from them

Reviewed 2 September 2011

We went out for supper after a day at the Great Wolf Lodge, and had an excellent meal that was extremely reasonable in price. In fact, it was less expensive than I had expected.

Service was prompt, and the waitress was very friendly and accommodating to our two boys, ages 3 and 7. The kids menu had a bit more variety than most restaurants, which appealed to my kids a lot.

One thing that surprised me was when I asked about a couple of the healthier options on the menu - our waitress said she honestly didn't know much about them, because no-one ever orders them. That gave me a chuckle (but in a disappointed kind of way, and not with the server, more like society).

The food was delicious, very well prepared, and servings that were more than enough for all of us.

When the bill came, I was definitely expecting more, so the waitress got a bigger tip when I saw how low the total was.

Date of visit: July 2011