“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We had the best server - she was on top of everything. This was our first time here, and she helped us with our selections, recommended some good choices, and we didn't have to wait long before each of our choices came out. The steak was sublime. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I like their onions rings, but, they do not know how to cook steak. I have maybe visited this chain 4 times in my lifetime, each time they give me horrible steak. I will never go there again. The only time I visited the Traverse City one I took a friend to try the onion rings. Both of us love steak and both of us ordered different kinds of steak....they were horrible. Mine was tough, you couldn't hardly chew or cut it, and my friends was full of grizzle. I won't go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We took a day trip to Traverse City. By the time we got to the restaurant, it was 9:30 and they close at 10:00. We had an awesome waitress who never made us feel rushed. We both had steaks that were cooked to perfection and the signature salad with pecans was wonderful! We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

I believe Outback Steakhouse to be in the top two of steakhouse chains. The service is outstanding and I believe they are truly concerned that you have an exceptional experience. When they make a mistake they strive real hard to fix it to your satisfaction. One of the best features is the little pumpernickel loafs they bring out. They are soft and warm and melt in your mouth delicious.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

This place has the best reliable food the outback steakhouse always has, yet this place has great service to follow it up.