“Amazing food!”

Ranked #74 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great lunch location. Large portions. The variety and taste of their soups is amazing! We all got the 1/2 sandwich and soup combo and were all pleased with our options. Nobody left hungry. Their baked goods were tasty too.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Good service and good food. This is my first choice for breakfast in downtown Traverse a City. Mr. Green at the grill makes a good omelette. The OJ and coffee are of high quality. I also like the underwater photos on the walls. Someone likes to Scuba dive!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

The French onion soup here is fantastic. I also always make sure to get at least one fresh baked cookie or muffin when I visit! The sandwiches are also very good.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I had fabulous blueberry pancakes and my husband loved the poached eggs on crab cakes. While the bacon was yummy it was a little on the thin size.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

The food was absolutely delicious. 4 of the 5 of us ordered different soups and I tried them all. Probably the best French Onion soup I have ever tried. The Asparagus Parmesan soup was wonderful. The Chicken Noodle soup and the Chili were both delicious. So, so good. Even my pickiest eater said it was the best sandwich he had ever eaten. We stopped here by chance, having never heard of this place. Should we be visiting TC again, we would definitely come here again.