“Average Meal”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Toledo, OH
“Average Meal”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

I thought this was going to be run by a Mexican family but it was not. I was a little disappointed overall. Kids had the tacos and wife had enchiladas. The taco meat looks like it's from Taco Bell and not the way you find it in Mexico. The chips seemed like they were out of a bag but I could be wrong. Service was good and the place was clean. I probably wouldn't go back though.

• Visited August 2014

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very good menu and cocktail choices!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had dined here previously and liked it, our recent visit was great! The food is fresh and delicious, daquiries are very good, also try the margerita beer, great on a hot day! Staff is polite and took pride in there hard work. We will visit this place again, it was a fun dinner.

Missoula, Montana
“Good Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

On a recent trip back to Traverse City, my husband wanted to dine at La Senorita's on "wings night" like we did in the past (14 years ago). We invited a group of friends that we used to go there with and we were not disappointed by the food or the drink. Unfortunately they no longer had "wings night", but that's what we ordered anyway and they were delicious. The prices were significantly higher than we remember, but I suppose everything has gone up. I also had a good margarita and enjoyed dining with old friends!

Visited May 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“Excellent reasonably priced Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

Prices are very reasonable, food is good and service is top notch. Menu is very diverse and there is something for everyone. The staff knows your name when you return and even what you normally drink.

Visited April 2014
Traverse City
“Lil bit of Mexico in da northwoods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

There are several locations of this restaurant in TC. I like to go to the one near Sam's Club. It has a good homey feeling and great service and food. Price is right and you get a full hot plate. The only thing bad is that someone comes around every 4 minutes and asks you if everything is ok, generally your mouth is full when they ask, gets a bit annoying.- but, they do keep an eye on your needs.

Visited July 2013