“Breakfast with wife”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Lake Ann, Michigan, United States
“Breakfast with wife”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We had a wonderful breakfast this morning at BE. The service was over the top. Super friendly and always there to help. The food was excellent. I was totally blown away. We couldn't ask for more.

• Visited November 2013

Traverse City, Michigan
“What happened to good service?”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I don't know what happened to the good service I used to get at Bob Evans in Traverse City, but it has gone downhill considerably in the past month, and I have visited there many, many times over the last 6 years. I have eaten there twice in the last month, hoping the service had improved from the last time, but it has not. It seems that there are fewer waitresses waiting on more tables, and that has caused a lot of delay in getting our meal. The first trip there, our waitress was so slow in bringing out our bread and salad, and even then did not bring everyone's in one trip.(There were four of us). After finally getting the salads, no more than 3 minutes passed before our entrees came out. Again, not all brought at the same time, having to wait for almost 5 minutes before getting the rest of the dinner. The second trip in the past month resulted in the same results, and took longer to get the meal. I tipped according to the amount on the receipt, realizing that this is a big part of any waitress' income, but I did so grudgingly. Bob Evans, Traverse City, needs to hire more waitresses and get the kitchen to get the whole order correct and on time. Diners, beware and eat at your own risk.

• Visited October 2013
Fenton
“Nice waitress”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Just stopped by for a shared dessert. Wait staff were very friendly and made it an enjoyable time. Hot chocolate refills is a PRIZE!! Will visit again just for the hot chocolate! Thank you!

Visited August 2013
Lambertville, Michigan
“Not so much!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have eaten at a lot of Bob Evans restaurants but this one was not so great! Bacon was too crisp, asked for eggs over medium, came out hard as a rock. Always take your chances when going to Bob Evans sometimes they were on and this time not so much!

• Visited August 2013
East Jordan, Michigan
“YUM....breakfast anytime!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I go to Bob Evans when ever I can...I love their breakfast menu!! Service has been good each time and the food even better!

Visited July 2013