“Not great”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Lunch buffer was over $10; food was sub-par with limited choices. I would find another Chinese restaurant in TC and don't plan to return here again.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

Rude! My friend and I went in for a peaceful lunch at thier buffet. The young chinese waitress was speaking Chinese extremely loud to another waitress (almost yelling). We ignored it as did all the other patrons until they brought the loud conversation next to our table. I asked her to please keep her voice down in which she berated me in Chinese louder yet. She said if we didn't like it we could just leave. To our surprise 4 other tables left with us, all of which thanked me for saying something.

1  Thank HandsomeDan1
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We usually try to come here when they first open on Sundays because of the freshness of the buffet. Usual stuff plus a few selection of sushi rolls on Sunday and at dinner time.

1  Thank Joanna F
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Went to Hunan today food was good but the service and owners were lousy and rude. I called ahead asked how much the lunch buffet was they quoted me 6.99 and told me dinner buffet started at 4pm. We got to the restaurant sat down at 3:30pm with the kids and the food was fairly decent some stuff on buffet was old. The waitress quit bringing refills as soon as we were done eating. The one owner went into the girls bathroom where my wife had taken my son (3yrs old) to go the bathroom and proceeded to give him and her a hard time about being in the girls bathroom. Then when my bill came they charged me 11.99 each for the buffet. I questioned them and the young girl at the register I assume they are all family starts talking in another language to the gentlemen I am assuming owns the business. The wife comes over and immediately starts in on it too she was the one who answered the phone and proceeded to hang up on me before I got all my questions answered. They all 3 were talking to me at once and half the conversation in some language I do not even understand or know what they said. I told them this is America and it is plain rude to talk in another language here especially when it involves business and a customer. The service was lousy I would not recommend them to anyone. There were about 35 other customers in the restaurant at the time they all decided to yell from half across the restaurant at each other......real impressive for a business. They were still arguing with me as I walked out the door I told them I would take it up with my credit card company since they provided false advertisement over the phone. The menu states the dinner buffet begins at 4pm but the owner told me i had been in there for an hour and a half and was now 5:30 which he obviously does not know how to tell time either because it was actually 4:45pm when I left and I arrived at 3:30 he proceeded to tell me it did not matter when I arrived but when I left. I have never heard of a restaurant charging a customer based on when they left while prior quoting them over the phone a lunch buffet price. I would stay clear of all the headaches and there is no sense in supporting an establishment that does not have respect for Americans and our language to speak it at all times when customers are present. Save your money and support local Americans.

2  Thank JoshO_12
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I am part asian and eat at chinese restaurants often, and this is the very first time I have ever experienced such poor customer service at a chinese restaurant as we did Nov 11th! My family and I ordered a dish that when delivered we realized we could not have due to a medical diet restriction. I asked that we exchange it, and pointed out that we made the error in ordering due to their menu not being very clear...The teen female waitress was snippy and had to be asked a few times to just get the manager since she clearly had an attitude, but then the manager came out of the kitchen with attitude, demanding to know "what the problem was" and gesturing angrily. The manager finally conceded to NOT making me pay for a dish I tried to exchange and chenge in the first place.