“Good burger”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
“Good burger”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

The inside is a little outdated but the food was really good. I had a burger and it was good quality burger. I would comeback here

Lapeer, Michigan
“Average food, average atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I visited Mode's with friends, we were all sold on the filet & lake perch dinner. After a considerable wait in an inadequate space, we were ready for dinner. The perch was good, the bread bland & the steaks overcooked (so much so, we had to send one back, it was inedible). We had good service and the cocktails were great, but we didn't think the steak was worth a return trip.

St. Gallen
“Best steak house in town, with good fish as well!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Since many years I visit Traverse City and if possible I will always visit Mode's at least once. Their steaks are fabulous!
The place is not very big which is very nice. I don't like the big US restaurants where it is more about quantity then quality.
Today I didn't have a steak for once; instead I did have the Walleye (daily special: tomato parmesan crusted Walleye with rice) which was really very good.
If you plan to go there on a weekend or with a larger group, then always make reservations!

• Visited May 2014
Hudsonville, Michigan
“Wow! Now this place can serve a steak!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Ordered the New York strip medium rare ($23) and it was served perfect.. Was one of the best steaks I've ever had. Great little place downtown, with awesome food. Would go back here again.

Visited April 2014
Traverse City, Michigan
“ONE OF OUR OLDEST AND BEST”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

A family owned restaurant for over 25 years- excellent beef and the best perch (a local fish) which you just have to try- even if just an appetizer. In the downtown area and serving dinner until midnight. Also a great salad bar on Fri-Sat nights. Our very favorite in-town restaurant.

• Visited April 2014