“Drive On By”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 July 2013

This is the worst restaurant I've been in while visiting Traverse City. The people are rude and the service is non-existant. The bathrooms were a filty mess. It would have been cleaner to go outside. The waiter was so busy having a personal conversation with a friend we never got waited on. We ended up walking out and going elsewhere for dinner. Don't waste your time.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

The service was okay-average. The food was okay. I have had better Thai food. I would say a big plus was the amount of chicken in my dish. I usually feel that Thai restaurants skimp on the meat. Not the case here. I enjoyed the meal. I would not go out of my way to eat there again.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is a typical Thai - Chinese restuarant .... clean ... good service and good food with very reasonable prices. Located convenient to everything ... we will go again next time we visit. Only negative is no cocktails ....

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Who would have thought we could get terrific Thai food, tofu fired to perfection and lots and lots of flavor in this part of Michigan. Great service, and family friendly, we highly recommend this restaurant when you are looking for something different. There are lots of terrific restaurants in Traverse City and the area, we usually don't look for Asian, but this was a very nice change.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

I picked up carryout...while service was fine, the food was not..The chinese lettuce wraps were incredibly salty...mongolian beef had a odd off flavor as did the kung pao....can't put my finger on it but it didn't taste right and ended up feeding the garbage...sorry I wasted my money here...