“Great food, view, and accommodating to allergies”
Review of Apache Trout Grill

Apache Trout Grill
Ranked #9 of 317 Restaurants in Traverse City
Price range: US$18 - US$33
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Apache Trout Grill has a casual lodge theme to the dining room. Over looking Grand Traverse Bay is the perfect setting for any occasion.The Apache serves good food right.
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The food at Apache is really fresh and flavorful. I have multiple food allergies, which can make it difficult to eat out, but the chef and staff were super accommodating. I had the baja tacos with blacked whitefish and they were so good that I got them again a few days later. My husband had the loaded Mac and cheese, which he raved about. The view is also beautiful. I recommend going for lunch because the wait for dinner can be long. However, you can sit in the bar area (including the booths) on a 1st come basis, but then you miss the view.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,474)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I ate here and we both had a very good meal. The walleye was wonderful and salmon salad was very tasty. We had a wait but sat at the outside bar which was on the bay. What a beautiful site.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

A friend and I ate at this restaurant this past week. We had a lovely experience and would go again!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great views, friendly staff, good food, nice menu selection. Love the outdoor seating on the water, nice area to relax and unwind.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I thought the outside patio for pre-dinner drinks was really special. My party caught lake trout that afternoon and the fillets were prepared for us here -- cajon, broiled, and breaded options. Very nice. No dislikes.