“Best place for sushi in northern Michigan hands down”
Review of Panda North

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Don't listen to the negative old people on here that only for the copacity to complain. Panda North is a family owned place and with 1 chef it's amazing what they can do,aside from being some of the nicest people I've talked with. Next time you want sushi come try the panda or Godzilla roll, you will be back before you know it. I would pick panda north over any other Chinese in town. Redginger and their overpaid high school staff and inflated prices has nothing on this gem.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Ordered the sushi all you can eat for 1695$ and than ended up only getting one roll because the server never came back. Will never eat here again or recommend to anyone

2  Thank Angela R
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Twice, in a row, went to have dinner and had extremely poor service. This last time, I got my soup and egg roll. After 40 minutes, and still no shrimp with lobster sauce, we left. The person I was with had ordered egg roll, see weed salad, and sushi and the meal had been delivered and we never saw the waiter again until leaving. The waiter was at the front talking with someone and said the food was ready if I wanted it still! How ironic, he didn't have to check in the kitchen to see if it was done. No thanks. I was charged for the egg roll and will not walk through the doors again. Two times is bad. If I give them a third chance, I'd be a glutton for punishment.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visit on a monthly basis here. We order two sushi rolls. ( California and Shrimp tempura. ) along with an entree like Chicken fried rice that we share. The waiter and Sushi chef are nice and attentive. Yes dinning room is dated but food is good. Service is good. Prices are reasonable.

2  Thank Tdarski1
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My mom brought my kids and I here for dinner. no one was impressed. Nothing had flavor and felt as if the food had been around a while. So disappointed.