“Just okay”

La Senorita
Ranked #212 of 320 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We got take out so I can't comment on the service. The food was just okay - nothing special. Very average Mexican. Seemed a little pricey (2 meals were $30).

Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

The meal was good until I was getting ready for the check...took one last bite... and noticed the overwhelming taste of MOlD.... I almost threw up... I spat it out and got the check... the waitress handled it well when I told her... but after that... I won't be going back!! Disgusting....

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is still my go-to when I just can't shake that need for a good peanut-butter pie. The newer one in Traverse City is nicer to take the grand kids to when they want tacos.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Any restaurant that can quickly accommodate a family of 11 on short notice, gets big pluses from our family group. Granted, we were not there at their busiest hour, but their patience in taking orders from each child, 5 to 13 years of age (7 in all) was appreciated. The children all love to order their own entrees and do quite well at it. Our waitress was wonderful, keeping a watchful eye on everyone's beverages and delivering our food timely and "HOT". When a single dessert was ordered, she wisely delivered it with 5 spoons. A great time.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

This Mexican restaurant is a reasonably alternative for middle-of-the-road Mexican/Tex-Mex food in the area. The service is reasonably fast, waitstaff were friendly and helpful, and it's a nicely decorated interior area. Food was served hot, just right, and, again, reasonable for the price!