“Brings back memories”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Alsip, Illinois
“Brings back memories”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

Haven't been to one of these in years...went ther just after ariving and had a good meal, and lots of memories

Visited August 2013

“Worst Ponderosa I have ever been to.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

In town for business wanted something quick and I thought I knew what I was getting into but I was wrong.

The Worst Ponderosa I have been to ever. Full of salty starches and one colorless veggie mix. The chicken was way too salty, the selection was sparce. The best thing there was the macoroni and cheese. I got a piece of cheesecake that had one slice of strawberry on top.

I thought the Ponderosa in my home town was bad but it looks like a five star compared to this one. It was old and needs to be updated.

I expected a lot more for being Traverse City.

• Visited July 2013
Oswego, Illinois
“An empty restaurant is never a good sign!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

Awful, awful, awful. Went here because easy for everyone in family to find something, but everything was terrible. Food all dried out and obviously sitting out for hours. Place was dead and staff all sitting around in booths eating and talking to each other. Place not the cleanest either. Wish I checked reviews before we went, just so hungry we didn't bother looking.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DisneyDad21
Traverse City, Michigan
“Ordinary”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I like their staff and it is clean, just that the food is ordinary with my grand kids concentrating on the dairy ice cream and its toppings.

Visited November 2012
Coldwater, Michigan
“Never heard of fresh food?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We've been coming to this Ponderosa every vacation for over a decade. All I can say is, yikes. Every veggie was frozen or canned now, nothing but bland starches and over cooked ham sitting on the steam table. Not surprised that during a supper hour of the biggest weekend of the summer, this place was virtually empty. Sorry, old friend, this annual visitor will not be back to witness more of your decline.

• Visited June 2013