“Best fast food in town”
Review of Taco House

Taco House
Ranked #82 of 316 Restaurants in Traverse City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 September 2012

The title says it all. The food is fast, and it's good...they even have a drive-thru window. I would choose this mom & pop shop over Taco Bell any day.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

This is the sorriest excuse for a Mexican restaurant that I can imagine. It is mind boggling that so many people would be there at the noon hour. My choice was two deluxe chicken tacos. I took one bite, spit it out, and threw the rest of my $5.00 meal in the trash. That's how bad it tasted. The taco amounted to a few chunks of chicken smothered in a disgusting white sauce that faintly resembled cream of chicken soup, with a little tomato and lettuce on top. It didn't even look like a taco, let alone taste like one.

Maybe there are better selections. But I won't be returning to find out. Stay clear.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

We ordered to go at lunch & they were super busy. First time there so I asked some questions and the counter person took time to answer in a friendly way not like she was rushed plus made a couple of recommendations. I got the green chili enchilada which was very good & generously sized but would have liked a little more spice. Husband got hard tacos which he loved, and they were generously stuffed with meat, not mostly lettuce like some other palces. We were happy to finally find a good Mexican place here, now were hoping to find a decent Chinese place. Doesn't look like much outside, but the food was great

Reviewed 3 August 2012

My husband can't come to Traverse City without a trip to Taco House. Their food is always hot and tasty and their prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

It is fast food, so don't expect gourmet, but if you know what to order you won't be disappointed. My favourites are the quesadillas and green enchiladas. Delicioso!